Freelance Copywriter (Creative Agency)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product—a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance.
This is our Freelance Copywriter role for creative souls and natural-born writers who know their way around words.
Tasks in the role
- Create engaging and effective copy for emails, landing pages, ad copy, social media posts, blog posts, video scripts, and articles.
- Capture our distinctive TOV in all assets.
- Collaborate with our team to ensure copy is optimized for performance and aligns with overall marketing goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies to bring fresh, innovative ideas to the table.
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience as a copywriter with a strong portfolio of B2B and B2C copies.
- Strong understanding of SaaS and digital marketing.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Clear communicator.
- Comfortable with quick turnaround times.
- Reliable professional.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a remote environment.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have experience working with creative agencies and brand teams.
- Critical thinker who asks great questions.
- You are available up to 25 hours per week.
- You are a native English speaker, ideally based in Europe.
- You share our common values: Trust, as we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, as it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Change, as we are always looking to make things better.
- Compensation is per deliverable.
A Bit About The Team
The Semrush Creative Agency is not like any other internal agency—it's a fully-fledged powerhouse of creative ideas, strong messages, and gorgeous visuals... in fact, we don't even call ourselves an internal agency; we are called 'The Creative Agency.'
The Creative Agency is full of creative minds with plenty of international experience who dream big and turn those ideas into messages that help people feel and believe in their dreams.
Finally, a Little More About Our Company
We’ve been developing our product for 15 years and have been awarded G2’s Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more. In March 2021, Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition, including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist