Freelance Email Copywriter
We are looking for an experienced email copywriter that can come up with amazing high-converting eCommerce copy. You can be based anywhere in the world!
Your role is to create and edit copy for automated email sequences (aka flows or drips) and campaigns (aka broadcast or newsletter) on behalf of growing eCommerce businesses.
How you will fit into the mold: You'll help us increase our emails' conversion rate thanks to outstanding and relevant copies.
The best part is you’ll be able to work remotely, set your own schedule, and travel as much as you like. You decide when to take breaks, and you get to plot your days off. We’re a 100% full-remote team, and you can be 100% location-independent.
- Respectful of deadlines: the turnaround time for each task is generally about 48 hours. Flexible enough stylistically to adjust to different brand voices.
- Can write with a clear voice and open-minded perspective.
- Responsive with excellent time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker who is self-motivated and able to facilitate their own work flow.
- Write appealing original copy for email marketing flows and email campaigns (including subject lines, preheaders, headlines, subheads, body copy, and sticky CTA’s) based on the provided email framework and the overall email marketing strategy.
- Optimize copy (language, tone, message) for each client and audience based on our overall goal.
- Edit and proofread copy and other marketing materials as needed to understand project requirements and zero in on-brand tone and voice for each client we work with.
What This Role Will Help Build
You will be working closely with our account managers and designers to create appealing original copy, brainstorm ideas, generate fresh concepts, and develop messaging that aligns with our client's voices.
You will be the pen that will drive massive conversion for our e-commerce customers!
Please note that this role requires that you work as a contractor for our agency, which means you will be responsible for filing your own taxes.
How to apply (our process):
- Fill out a Google Form (15’)
- Test task (2h)
- Interview (30’)
- Job Offer (15’)