Tech and Cybersecurity Content Writers
We are a UK-based cyber security training and career development platform established in 1999. We have over 500,000 students in 195 countries. We empower the next generation of cyber security professionals to reach their highest career potential.
We are committed to ensuring student success by providing a supportive, innovative learning environment and access to the latest industry knowledge.
This position is part-time / freelance to begin, with a possibility to become full time.
We're looking for talented content writers to join our team. You will be part of a broader team driven to grow in the field of cyber security. We will provide a consistent flow of work along with world-class editorial tools to ensure that you are able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks. Great opportunities to grow.
Within the application form submit some of your best and most relevant campaigns so we can get an idea of your work.
Examples of the sort of articles you will be expected to write can be seen on our Cyber Security Blog.
- Previous writing experience a MUST
- Writing experience in education/technology/cyber security domains (highly desirable)
- Ability to produce well-researched content for the given topics
- Quick turnaround time while meeting deadlines
- Be open to constructive feedback
- An understanding of content SEO
- Aptitude for learning
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to attend voice meetings over Zoom
- Experience with Slack for messaging (or similar program, such as Microsoft Teams, Discord, Google Meet, etc.)
- Ability to learn project management tool ClickUp.
- Experience with Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Available as required around UK hours for Zoom meetings, etc. (Flexible based on deliverables)
- Attention to detail
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of experience working in a content writing role or 2 years consistant and provable freelancing (Required)
- Diploma or certification in creative writing / journalism / PR (highly desirable)
- IT or cyber security certifications (highly desirable)
- Experience working in IT or cyber security (highly desirable)
INTERVIEW & SELECTION
- Complete application
- If selected - Complete the assessment form
- If selected - Paid trial
- If selected - Offer