Freelance News Editor
About the job
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as UK News Content Editor? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of UK Content Editor?
As a Content Editor for the UK market under the Product management team of Taboola News, you will be responsible for reviewing articles and videos from different media sources, choosing what to publish on Taboola News network, matching media items with images, and researching additional content sources.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
You must be well-versed in the UK world of news, entertainment, politics, sports, and culture, with experience in creating or curating content for the UK audience.
You must be Technologically savvy.
You must be a quick learner and able to work independently.
It Would Be Great If You Also Have
- Experience working as a news editor/content editor in a big digital publisher
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.