Gurtam is an international software developer and provider of Wialon, the platform for GPS tracking and IoT. 300+ professionals work around the globe including our offices in Tbilisi, Dubai, Boston, and Buenos Aires, with headquarters in Vilnius.
We are seeking a meticulous and detail-oriented English Editor to join our team. As a Proofreader you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy and quality of our written content of the marketing deportment. Your primary responsibility will be to review and edit documents, publications, and digital content for errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting.
- Review and edit a variety of written materials, including blog posts, emails, and case studies to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to the company’s editorial policy and communication strategy.
- Proofread and correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and style errors.
- Provide constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure consistency in language and terminology across different materials.
- Native or bilingual English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience as an editor or proofreader, preferably in a tech company.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for maintaining high-quality standards.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to properly address and include feedback.
- Capacity to start working on new tasks within a 24-hour timeframe.
Nice-to-have requirements :
- Experience of working with SEO texts (keywords, links).