Resonance Alliance Inc. is a dynamic and forward-thinking media and market intelligence company that serves a diverse global clientele. Our content is enjoyed by over 1m readers monthly with 100+ enterprise and government clients. We are committed to driving innovation and positive change across various industries. Our current businesses include The Quantum Insider, Metaverse Insider, Space Impulse, Climate Insider, and AI Insider. As we are rapidly growing our content marketing service, we are seeking a driven, professional, and passionate Deep Tech writer to join our team either on a project basis or part-time.
As a Writer at Resonance Alliance Inc., you will play a pivotal role in delivering written content that forms the cornerstone of our commercial success. You will be responsible for writing engaging and effective prose that aligns with the differing aims and guidelines each client has. A dedicated professional from our team will guide and help with the execution of the written deliverables with continual communication and assistance.
- Write authoritative, effective and engaging content for SEO-optimized articles, website copy, reports, press releases, and other thought leadership types.
- Ensure quality of written content delivery while adhering to deadlines and guidelines.
- Bring your unique insights and expertise to produce the best possible result.
- Suggest content ideas and topics befitting each client.
- Over time, potentially evolve the role to be full-time, including broader content management responsibilities, aligning with the company's growth trajectory.
- Proven experience in written content roles or journalism, preferably in technology.
- Strong English writing abilities, capable of adapting tone and style to fit content type and goals.
- Deep understanding and interest in emerging technology, innovation, and trends.
- Good understanding in how to utilize AI tools to complement your writing.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and content optimization.
- Excellent English verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible work options, including remote work: you decide your hours.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the development of cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Room for growth and advancement as the company expands its offerings.
- Potential opportunists for joining team full time.
At Resonance Alliance Inc., we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially having you join our innovative team!