Freelance Social Media Content Writer, Affiliate Marketing
First Media is a Top 10 social media publishing & marketing company, at the intersection of content and commerce and driving the shoppable content revolution. Based in Los Angeles, with over 150 employees, 180 million fans, and over 1.5 billion monthly views, we’re a powerhouse of creative strategy, production, omnichannel distribution, and data. We use a proprietary formula to drive real-world action across our brands, So Yummy, Blossom, Blusher, and BabyFirst.
First Media’s Performance Marketing division develops engaging, relatable video content for a modern-day opt-in viewer, specializing in new and iterative DR video ads that drive massive scale for our partners. We provide our clients with customized digital storytelling production that is narrative, data-driven, and beautifully executed, all leveraged with the most innovative AI-driven algorithms and tools. With our triple-threat experts in digital publishing, adtech, and performance, we’re uniquely positioned in today’s marketplace.
We’re seeking a self-starting, freelance Content Writer to support our growing affiliate marketing opportunities. Our freelancers will be assigned to develop targeted affiliate marketing content to showcase products and inform, surprise, and delight our readers on our owned and affiliate sites.
- Write, edit, and customize content for our owned sites, Facebook, and affiliate sites to drive traffic and conversions
- Analyze SEO and other marketing tools to help further elevate company brands
- Analyze performance metrics and apply insights to develop and improve content
- Experience with creating engaging, SEO-driven lifestyle and marketing content
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively
- A high level of comfort and experience working in a remote-first environment
- A portfolio of work showcasing your writing skills - experience with conversion-focused affiliate or content writing is preferred
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with state and local laws.