Freelance Writer for Moms.com
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis. Applicants must be located in the US or Canada.
The editorial team at Moms.com
We're looking for writers who can create original, informative, and approachable content that speaks to the hearts of parents everywhere. Your work will help our readers navigate the common and complex questions, joys, and challenges of parenthood by offering accurate, practical advice, trustworthy recommendations, and evidence-based solutions that will make life just a little bit easier.
- Write a minimum of 15+ articles per month (editorial and/or commerce articles)
- Coordinate with the editorial team for assignments and feedback
- Generate and pitch concise, relevant ideas/topics for articles, as needed
- Input work into our in-house CMS according to our guidelines
- Cover letter (tell us why you want to write for us!)
- Include 2-3 samples of your published work that are relevant to Moms content that demonstrates your writing voice
- In addition, please include the topics you're most interested in writing about
The hiring team at Moms will get back to you as soon as possible if you’re a fit for our writing needs at this time. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Please note that we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding plagiarism on our site. Any AI content generating tools are also forbidden from use. Therefore, any evidence of plagiarism within your work or AI-generated content will result in the rejection of your application.