Freelance English Product Writer, Content & Localization
SSENSE is a global technology platform operating at the intersection of culture, community, and commerce. Headquartered in Montreal, it features a mix of established and emerging luxury brands across womenswear, menswear, kidswear, and Everything Else™. SSENSE has garnered critical acclaim as both an e-commerce engine and a producer of cultural content, generating an average of 100 million monthly page views, with approximately 80% of its audience between the ages of 18 to 40.
About the Team:
Join a tight knit team of talented Product Writers where you learn a lot about textiles, designers and a wide array of fashion brands.
Write the e-commerce English product descriptions across our ready-to-wear categories.
Get a sneak peek at upcoming fashion collections and be part of a thriving production Studio. We are hard working and detail oriented, we are team players and fast learners.
High season is fast approaching, and we are looking for committed and motivated freelancers to join our team.
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a big team: You get to be a part of Studio, the production department at SSENSE located at its HQ in Chabanel, Montreal's old textile district.
- Learn something new every day: We come across new products on the daily!
- Hands On: Our Product writers work on site and write from the actual garment.
How To Excel In This Role:
- Strong research skills
- Maintains strict standards of quality control
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
What Sets You apart:
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or other related experience
- A minimum of 1 year writing experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Must be available to work on-site at our Montreal HQ, 3-5 days a week throughout December (possibility to extend)