This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role:
Join our brand team to craft short-form copy across emails, ads, and our website. In a world where every brand is competing for the customer’s attention, you’ll write actionable, high-value copy that drives results — all while maintaining Notion’s brand everywhere someone might interact with your words. You'll also work cross-functionally (with growth and product marketing teams), managing rounds of revisions, balancing projects, and hitting deadlines.
What You'll Achieve:
- Write, write, and write some more. This role is really about execution. Our team has a lot of ground to cover and copy to be written. We're looking for pithy writing that packs punch.
- Work closely with content marketing, user education, product marketing, and growth teams to maintain a consistent brand voice across all mediums.
- Manage multiple work streams at once. You'll be producing email series, ad taglines, short copy to describe Notion templates, and more, all at the same time.
- Analyze the results of your work, and make the necessary changes based on data to drive ever-improving results.
Skills and Toolsets You'll Need to Bring:
- An understanding of Notion’s voice no matter where you’re writing, and adapting the tone of our voice to the customer you’re speaking to or platform on which you’re writing.
- Experience writing effective short-form copy in a number of different formats, like emails, landing pages, social, and more. We'd love to work with someone seasoned at what works across these formats.
- An understanding of conversion-driven copy, knowing how to write actionable copy and CTAs that help drive business results.
- A metrics-oriented mindset to track results, assess data, and make changes to your copy based on what the data is telling you, including email opens, clickthrough rates, CPMs, etc.
- The ability to project manage yourself, across different formats, working cross-functionally to prioritize and hit deadlines. We want to be able to hand you a number of deliverables and nail rolling deadlines.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing in the B2B SaaS space.
- You've used Notion and understand its features / benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.