Enterprise Content Marketer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role:
You'll join our content team on a part-time basis to write content and materials to support Notion's largest customers, especially the people who make decisions about what software to purchase for their companies. These customers have distinct needs when it comes to understanding Notion and what the product can do for them. From one-pagers to e-books to blog posts to thought leadership, you'll work with product marketing, demand generation, and customer success to equip our sales team with content that's tailored to this audience.
What You'll Achieve:
- Develop content that illustrates the power of Notion to our largest customers, whether that's information about Notion's newest features, competitor breakdowns, or explanations of pricing (and more!).
- Repackaging existing content to be enterprise-friendly using our blog, help center, tutorials developed by our customer success team, or internal materials, you'll take what we have and customize it for this audience.
- Foster a deep understanding of how key decision-makers assess Notion, and through content, help them understand its use cases, unique value propositions, and more
- Pioneer new forms of content that speak directly to the enterprise audience, like thought leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with content marketing and demand generation to write, edit, and help effectively distribute everything you create so that it meets customers where they're at in their journey with Notion.
Skills and Toolsets You'll Need to Bring:
- Proven experience as a B2B or sales enablement writer, especially in medium- to long-form content that drives key business results.
- The ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive copy that helps decision makers grasp how they'll get the most out of Notion for their teams.
- Adaptability in written voice, both writing in Notion's brand voice and understanding how we might change the tone of that voice for our enterprise audience.
- Cross-functional project management, as you'll be working with both product and content teams.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing content for B2B SaaS.
- Knowledge of the software sales cycle, and different points in one's consideration when evaluating a product.
- You've used Notion and understand its features.
Your application has been successfully submitted.