SEO Content Writer - Freelance - Real Estate Sector
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stretch Creative is a fully remote-based content studio. We specialize in helping craft brand-right content for mid-market and enterprise brands.
As our business continues to grow, we're looking to add some talented freelance writers who are looking to work with a collaborative remote team from all across North America.
This current project will be in the US real estate sector—writing SEO articles that are geared towards both the consumers (looking to buy/sell/rent) and real estate agents (who are looking buy/sell/rent). Some of the topics you could write on are the following:
- The 10 hottest properties in NYC.
- What to look for in a new neighbourhood.
- How to choose the right real estate agent.
How many articles will you write on a monthly basis?
If hired, you can expect to write between 8 - 12 articles per month.
How long will the articles be?
The articles you'll write will be between 1,000 - 1,200 words each.
What will you be provided to write your articles?
We will provide you an article brief that will outline:
- The brand/tone of voice
- Topic of article
- SEO key terms to use
- Competiting articles for reference
How much will you make per article?
Depending on your experience you'll earn between $100 - $150/article.
Systems that you'll be required to work in
During your time on this project, we'll expect you to collaborate and work with the team in the following programs:
- Google Docs
What we'll need to know about you
In order to be considered, we'd love to know the following about you:
- How long have you been writing SEO content for?
- Are you comfortable working remotely?
- Do you have experience writing in the real estate sector?
- Do you work well with editors that give honest feedback?
If this job description sounds like something you'd be interested, we'd love to hear from you. Please include in your response:
- Your resume
- Cover letter
- Links to some examples of your articles.
- What you'd like to see from us to better support your freelance career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.