Copywriter for a Performance Creative Department
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and experienced freelance copywriter to write content for various clients within our Performance Creative Department.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with and taking direction from Wpromote’s Performance Creative and SEO Managers
- Writing creative, client-specific marketing copy within a variety of industries, from B2B technology to fashion and beauty
- Writing effective copy for a multitude of platforms, including social, blog, email, and more
- Following project briefs and specifications
- Performing research on the client and becoming a brand expert
- Conducting any necessary research on assigned content
- Utilizing SEO best practices in your writing, including the body, headings, titles, and meta descriptions
- Adhering to brand guides, matching the writing style of our client, and using verbiage that speaks to our target
- Reviewing and proofing your work to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
- Making edits and revisions as needed
You Must Be
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Writing, Marketing, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of proven copywriting experience
- Relevant writing samples and/or portfolio
- Generous monthly bandwidth
- Experience following style guides and brand guides
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Google Docs would be a plus
Please note: This is a freelance, contract role that pays hourly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage hundreds of WordPress websites with half the effort.