Freelance investment writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Copylab is an international financial communications agency. We are the largest specialist investment writing agency in the world, with operations in the UK, Europe, Asia and North America. We work with more than 100 people worldwide, including more than 80 writers and editors that specialise in financial communication.
We are the global communications partner for numerous major investment companies, including BlackRock, HSBC, Aviva Investors and Columbia Threadneedle, and we also work with boutique investment houses, fintech companies and a range of other financial services clients. Our clients choose us to provide the content they need to connect with their customers. And for all our clients – large and small – we pride ourselves on being responsive, creative and high-quality.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting writers who can support our growing UK operation. We are keen to hear from writers with fund reporting experience. The successful candidates will provide copywriting and investment writing support for Copylab’s UK clients. Candidates must be self-starters who are able to ‘hit the ground running’.
- Strong experience in copywriting, preferably in the asset management industry;
- Proven writing, editing, proof reading and analytical skills;
- Understanding of various asset classes;
- Good written English and application of English grammar, along with an exceptional eye for detail;
- Strong organisational abilities and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent client focus;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently;
- Solid level of numeracy and a good understanding of financial data;
- Strong PC literacy and advanced MS Word skills;
- Willingness to follow processes and adopt new procedures;
- Proactive approach to maintaining the information flow within the team;
- Good communicator; able to build effective working relationships with team’s key stakeholders.
· Strong grounding in financial services, with knowledge of different sectors and asset classes a big advantage.
Depending on experience and project. Please state your current day rate when you apply.
Working days & location:
Freelance and working remotely.
We would like the successful candidates to be available as soon as possible. Please indicate any notice period with your current role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get more value from your financial marketing