SEO Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a leader in the B2B Fintech space, is looking to bring on a long-term freelance SEO Content Writer to support the team! This role will be completely remote, will be at least 6 months (if not longer), 40 hours a week, and while not guaranteed, does ha e the opportunity to go FT.
The SEO content writer will be responsible for leading the SEO strategy within the Digital Marketing team. This role will be responsible for ensuring SEO best practices and keyword strategies are employed to increase website traffic and improve SERP results. The SEO content writer will create, write and edit various content artifacts, such as: blogs, solution guides, eBooks, informative articles and white papers. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams within the broader marketing department.
Main Responsibilities of the SEO Content Writer:
- Utilize SEO best practices and keyword strategies to increase website traffic
- Write and edit a variety of content including blogs, solution guides, eBooks, informative articles and white papers
- Research topics related to the Accounts Receivable (AR) industry to create new authoritative content and enrich existing content
- Stay informed and up-to-date on emerging and existing industry trends
Key Requirements for the SEO Content Writer:
- 5+ years of experience driving SEO strategies that dramatically increase google SERP results based on specific account receivable keywords
- Excellent research skills
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as: Google analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Yoast, along with other SEO tools
- Excellent knowledge of Google search algorithms – based on what is publicly available/known.
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Can work independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Willing to pivot quickly to adjust content, redirect focus to improve SEO results
- Ability to prioritize and justification of different projects and tasks to maximize website traffic
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams a plus
- Experience with Fintech SaaS solutions preferred
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today
Your application has been successfully submitted.