Tech Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
There are a lot of articles about technology out there. We’re looking for a writer who loves tech and is creative enough to find new ways to talk about popular topics and help developers learn, grow and stay informed. The best way to understand what we do is to check us out:
We want .cult to be developers’ (and data scientists’) go-to place for relevant stories and insights. We share content designed to help developers advance their careers, make the most of their skills and generally enjoy the development community. That’s why we’re always looking for new writers.
What we’re looking for
- Writers who love tech and have a knack for finding cool angles
- Writers who are creative and reliable
- 800-1200 word articles written with a near-native level of English
It’s important to note that we are not looking for very basic articles that are easy to find. We want to dive into stories that are truly relevant and helpful. Some examples might include:
- An Interview with the head of engineering DACH at zalando
- How HR teams handle developer job applications
- What you can learn from 5 dev influencers (based on our interview)
- How Vue.js got started (based on our documentary)
- Mastering the hiring process in Germany
Send us links to your published work and a couple of pitches. Please know that we read every pitch and we appreciate the time it takes to write us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.