Freelance Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accern enhances artificial intelligence (AI) workflows for financial service enterprises with a no-code AI platform. Researchers, business analysts, data science teams, and developers use Accern to build and deploy AI use cases powered by adaptive natural language processing (NLP) and forecasting features. The results are that companies cut costs, generate better risk and investment insights, and experience a 24x productivity gain with our industry-leading AI use cases. Allianz, IBM, and Jefferies are utilising Accern to accelerate innovation. For more information on how we can accelerate AI adoption for your organisation, visit accern.com
At Accern, we are propelling the adoption of state-of-the-art machine learning techniques in the financial services industry. Join us and be part of this revolution.
Accern is currently seeking freelance writers to join our team of marketing and writing professionals.
Accern is a no-code AI platform that provides an end-to-end data science process that enables data scientists at financial organizations to easily build models that uncover actionable findings from structured and unstructured data. We're looking for someone to help assist in content creation.
The freelance writer at Accern will play a valuable role in writing SEO-optimized content. As a writer, you will have the opportunity to write about applications of AI within the financial services industry.
What You'll Do
- Create content related to artificial intelligence within the financial services industry. Topics include educational content around AI in financial services and trending content like ESG investing, cryptocurrency investing, etc. Exciting opportunity to have your byline published!
- Researching high potential content ideas on AI in financial services.
- Researching industry trends and gaps in content
- A passion for writing
- 4+ years of writing experience in the financial and/or tech industries
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with content development and structure
- Must submit writing sample
Compensation / Number of Hours
- 20 hours/week
- Based on experience
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Content writing/SEO
Your application has been successfully submitted.