Freelance Senior UX Writer
We’re looking for a Freelance Sr. UX Writer/Content Designer to join our Web Product Design team focused on building acquisition digital experiences. Working strategically and cross-functionally, you’ll help shape the design of flows for new users with informed, well-reasoned content that informs and helps people. (We’re flexible on title: if you call yourself a UX Writer or Content Strategist, we’d love to hear from you).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design content across our e-commerce sites and other digital projects owned by the web acquisition team
- Collaborate with designers, writers, researchers, product managers, data analysts, engineers and others
- Strategize, implement and maintain a consistent content throughout the web experience, understanding how users perceive and interact with Peloton
- Organize and maintain copy docs, decks and design files that can easily be tracked by cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Work with writing, marketing and analytics teams to hypothesize, test and optimize web content
- Work closely with other Content Designers to maintain and further develop the web development process and roadmap for web acquisition
- Help write content standards and contribute to our style guide
- Partner with legal, localization and support teams to ensure the content is accurately and responsibly launched
- Proven experience in writing, editing, testing and optimizing content for web and mobile experiences as a UX Writer, Content Strategist, Content Designer or similar role
- You have a portfolio that showcases your craft and demonstrates how you think and solve problems
- A deep understanding of user experience and how content, design, research and more come together to create frictionless user flows
- Skills to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- The ability to present ideas, bring strategies to life and incorporate feedback into your iterative work
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Workouts Streamed Live & On-Demand