B2B Content Writer
Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Partner focused exclusively on the end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com and powerful third-party apps. We are also a team of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. While we work with clients across all industries, we have a strong focus on financial services and healthcare. We also love to take on unique projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform; at Silverline our motto is, “If you can dream it, we can build it.” Silverline also builds products that are sold on the AppExchange and used by both boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Silverline has received numerous accolades including the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America and Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC for 3 years in a row. If you’re looking for a company that prides itself on making clients successful while fostering a team of all-around awesome individuals, look no further than Silverline!
We're looking for a talented, freelance content writer to join our team. This is a long-term freelance engagement where you'll write a wide range of content including: blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, datasheets, case studies, industry point of views, and so much more.
This role requires someone who understands how effective content can support a larger marketing strategy and who can collaborate with multiple roles across Silverline to bring content to life. You should be a motivated, Oxford comma-loving individual with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys working cross-functionally with a dynamic group. The ideal candidate should have experience working within the tech industry, and producing content for financial services, healthcare, and media industries as well.
- Coordinate with internal subject matter experts to create content or transform technical materials into credible and compelling content items for marketing use
- Work collaboratively with key departments (Marketing, Industry, Sales, etc.) to understand campaign needs and turn them into content
- Adapt content for social media
- Translate complex, technical concepts into simple, clear, concise, customer-centric copy for digital channels
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Technical Communications, English, Journalism, or Communications is preferred, but consideration will be given for equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working with various roles within an organization to translate their vision into easy-to-read content for users
- Confident, professional, and effective communicator (both verbally and in written form) that can work with all levels and departments in an organization and get their point across in a concise, articulate, and congenial way
- Independent writer who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and managing deadlines
- Knowledge of financial services, healthcare, and media industries is a plus
- Strong track record of excellent time management and prioritization in an environment where content is produced across multiple subject areas
This role offers flexible hours and the ability to work from anywhere, as long as deadlines are met. Resume must include a portfolio with writing samples.
Your application has been successfully submitted.