This job is no longer accepting applications.
Torii is a real estate tech startup building the world’s best home buying experience. We’ve reimagined the entire process, combining exceptionally talented real estate agents with breakthrough technology to help people find the right home. Then we arrange everything they need to complete the purchase – inspection, mortgage, closing services, and more. All wrapped up in a seamless, mind-blowing experience from the moment we join their search to moving day and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You'll create, edit, and help ship blog posts, email marketing, and other content. This may involve repurposing existing material, creating original posts, filling in an assigned outline, and/or helping out with edits. The goal is to be helpful, interesting, and rooted in the real-world experience of our audience instead of the theoretical — content that goes deep, sparks ideas, paints pictures, makes folks go "aha!" (or haha!). If you enjoy applying a journalistic approach to do so — diving into research, looking through transcripts for great quotes, fact-checking stats, interviewing members of our target audience, finding real-life examples to showcase — you'll be a great fit!
- Create, edit, and publish educational and thought-provoking content primarily about Millennial home buying and the real estate market
- Develop and implement content strategies to drive brand awareness and increase traffic on our website and mobile app
- Produce content across multiple platforms and channels (blog, email, web/app)
- Ensure that all content aligns with our brand voice and product messaging
- Work with product and marketing teams to build out necessary analytics/reporting cadences to identify opportunities for SEO/content optimization
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Expertise in medium- to long-form writing and editing. You can explain complex concepts clearly, tell a compelling story, write with personality (Millennial audience primarily), and happily switch to your well-worn editor's hat.
- Content that is deliberate, clear, customer-centric — driven by an understanding of why it's being created, who it serves, and how it reads.
- You're versed in the world of real estate marketing — the concepts, strategies, and practices. By no means do you have to be an expert! But you have enough of a baseline to (1) ask good questions and figure out where to go (including what you need help with) and (2) apply to the content we produce.
- Clear communicator, who works effectively with others, delivering results with minimal guidance
- You're accountable, organized, systematic, agile, detail-oriented, hardworking, and focused.
Your application has been successfully submitted.