This job is no longer accepting applications.
KW2 is looking for talented freelance copywriters to collaborate with our creative team. Join our tight-knit group of art directors and copywriters and help craft concepts and copy that solve big problems while empowering and improving lives for our clients in the public sector, higher education and more. The work includes developing creative concepts and content for campaigns across a wide variety of mediums, from long-form reports, articles and websites to social posts, digital ads, print materials, and video and radio scripts. You’ll work remotely on a project basis, with the potential to become a part-time employee. Rates based on your skills and experience, and immediate opportunities are available. Please include your rate when applying. Interested?
- A strong and unique portfolio that showcases long- and short-form copywriting skills, clarity and finesse, as well as creative problem-solving.
- The ability to adopt a distinct brand voice and work within style guidelines.
- Experience working to a strategic brief, brainstorming and collaborating with a team, accepting creative direction, and addressing feedback.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or Google Docs.
- Attention to detail and time management skills, lots of empathy, a love for language and a good sense of humor.
Immediate opportunities are available. Submit your cover letter, resume, rate and work samples or a link to your online portfolio today.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $58.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.
KW2 is a full-service digital and advertising agency with extensive expertise in Business Services, Public Health, Public Information & Education, and...