This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to inspire people to take action. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across six continents.
Could this be you?
The Copywriter will help create communications across all key media/marketing touchpoints, to deliver The Client’s message in order to grow & increase Ford customer shopping/Ford dealer showroom traffic in the most persuasive manner possible.
The Copywriter’s Innovative ideation and concepts will be translated into finished assets for all key marketing touchpoints: Digital/Social, Broadcast TV, Print, OOH, Direct Mail & collateral-material. This work will be managed under the direct supervision of a Creative Director, and theCopywriter will work as part of an agency team to achieve client objectives.
The Copywriter will have all the latest, industry-leading resources available, including the use of the most current data & technology to not only pinpoint in-market shoppers more efficiently, but to leverage deeper consumer insights to personalize the messaging and “convert” target to intended action.
In this role you will...
- Take creative direction and turn work around quickly to meet deadlines.
- Work as a team with Art Director.
- Primary assignments include automotive retail marketing for regional Ford Dealer Advertising groups; National retail automotive product & event campaigns.
- Travel and Present creative to select Regional Automotive Dealer Advertising Groups or production/shooting on location.
- Ensure all work is of the highest possible quality and maintains agency’s commitment to changing customer behavior through disruptive ideas at all points of contact
- Work closely with AD, AE & Production personnel as a team member on assigned accounts to produce effective marketing themes, campaigns, etc.
- Maintain consistently high standards of Copywriting which will enhance the agency-client relationship and deliver results as defined in the Creative Brief.
- Help develop ideas based on input from the CD, ACD, client, AE, research & data.
- Submit copy for review and comment.
- Assure accuracy, completeness and neatness of own copy from initial submission to ACD/CD through final copy and type proofs.
- Meet copy deadlines or secures advance approval if additional time is needed.
- Experience across disciplines (Digital/Social, Interactive, TV, Print & direct marketing, etc.)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a full-time copywriter in a full-service advertising agency
- Outstanding command of the English language with solid writing and grammar skills
- Strong writing and word processing abilities across all advertising disciplines including digital & social media.
- Strong knowledge of branding and conceptual development
- Ability to talk about your work internally
- Ability to listen and understand client feedback and feedback from internal critiques
- Ability to talk about our expertise and work both internally and externally
- Ability to inform and drive synergy across communication platforms
- Ability to evaluate what ideas/concepts are valid and those that are not worth pursuing
- Create and execute ideas in an efficient, organized way
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong conceptual skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A portfolio with engaging work across all advertising disciplines is required for consideration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities
The salary range for this role in Colorado is from $ 60hr to $ 65hr . GTB offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life insurance/AD&D and 401k matching. We also offer paid vacation days, sick days, company holidays, personal days and parental leave.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.