Freelance B2B Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an experienced content specialist in the B2B tech space?
Due to continued growth, we’re looking to bolster our team with freelance content writers who specialise in B2B technology and/or SaaS – and who also live and breathe content best practices.
Digital Litmus is a team of demand generation experts supporting some of the fastest-growing B2B SME businesses in the UK, and beyond.
We strongly believe in creating client strategies rooted in a deep understanding of the customer, with content that hits the spot, and campaigns that are data-driven to the max.
Working with one or some of our key clients, you’ll support us with:
- Planning and writing content for multiple channels (website, blog, social, emails, and adverts).
- Creating high-quality industry-specific B2B content (including long-form blog articles, eBooks, emails, case studies, and landing page copy).
- Researching content topics using a combination of desk research, keyword data, sourcing statistics, and subject matter expertise insight.
- Preparing well-structured content outlines as well as full drafts - aligned to persona pain points and the different stages of the funnel.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and UX for all channels.
- It’s also key that you’ll collaborate with us using our tried and tested processes (templates will be provided) - always ensuring the highest quality of content.
If you're interested, simply get in touch, and please provide us with examples of your best work, including blogs and eBooks, and a copy of your rate card/details of your day rate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.