Freelance Digital Marketing / SEO Writer
WordAgents.com is a content creation service that specializes in search engine optimized writing at scale. We help affiliate marketers, digital agencies, and content departments at small businesses produce the writing they need to support their marketing efforts.
We’re seeking an experienced writer for ongoing work creating 1-2 articles for our company blog every week. Our goal is to help educate our audience on current best practices for SEO through informational content and actionable how-to guides.
You will research, write, optimize, proofread, and (potentially) revise articles for the WordAgents company blog on an ongoing basis.
Ideally, you’ll be able to deliver 1-2 completed articles per week. Requested article lengths will be between 1,000 and 4,000 words. For the most part, article length requests are about 2,000 words.
Detailed briefings and instructions will be provided for every assignment, along with access to the tools you’ll need to create the articles successfully (Grammarly, Copyscape, MarketMuse).
This is a contract position and is 100% remote. All communication is handled digitally via email, Slack, and Zoom meetings.
Payments are sent out every Tuesday for the work you completed the previous week via PayPal. Direct Deposit will soon be an option as well.
- Possess a deep understanding of “On-Page” search engine optimization
- Research topics online, ensuring correct and up-to-date information
- Write engaging articles in fluent American English that exhibit stellar spelling, grammar, and tone-of-voice
- Provide actionable direction in your writing
- Speak to the intent of the topic
- Strict adherence to briefing documents and instructions
- Optimize writing with tools like MarketMuse or SurferSEO (instruction/access provided)
- Proofread writing with Grammarly (instruction/access provided)
- Ensure drafts are delivered by the predetermined deadline
- Return any requested revisions within 3 working days from the initial request
If you are interested, please visit the link below to complete the application for this role:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SEO content at scale by 100% American writers