Freelance Senior Copywriter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective comprised of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising, and new media. We are a social-first agency that builds authentic campaigns, with a creative mix of social, content creation, digital marketing, and public relations strategies that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of TV networks, motion picture studios, major recording artists, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
Cashmere is currently seeking a thoughtful and smart and innovative Sr. Copywriter to work on our entertainment film and tv projects! We are looking for a leader who has experience in social and traditional advertising, with an emphasis on food, beverage or automotive. Multicultural experience is a plus.
As a member of the Creative team, you will work across departments, including Social, PR, Experiential and Business Development, as well as execute project-based creative strategies for clients. The ideal candidate must have a fast turnaround on projects and be able to excel under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative, growing company with entertainment industry veterans, and build your portfolio with quality work for big-name clients. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well as Fortune 500 brands in technology, apparel, and consumer products.
**Interested candidates must provide their portfolio, website, or writing samples for consideration.
- Concept various types of ideas and campaigns, whether it is 360, social, or influencer-led
- Flex your ample experience with:
- Social always-on content ideation and production (and keep up with the fast pace nature of it)
- Larger-budget broadcast production
- Knowing the difference between an idea and an execution
- Think strategically for the platform
- Develop copy that strategically supports a concept, whether that means it is emotional, educational, inspiring, entertaining, etc.
- Can pitch in writing wherever support is needed (i.e., social post copy, script writing)
- Able to write in various brand voices
- Ensure the creative is up to agency standard, then push it to go beyond.
- Research, checking facts, proofreading, and asking for help when you need it.
- Present work to managers to ensure concepts and copy align strategically with the brand and brief, including messaging, voice and tone.
- Consistently display a proactive attitude and approach to your growth and personal development. An insatiable appetite for learning and improving is a must.
- Communicate clearly with other members of the team including art directors, designers, project managers, executive leadership, etc.
- Meet and communicate about project milestones and deadlines
- Mentor for mid and junior level writers on your team.
- 5-7 years experience in an ad agency environment or brand side in-house agency
- Previous gaming interest and experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines
- Superior writing skills with an ability and willingness to share knowledge and influence the team
- Proficiency in Google Suite, especially Google Slides
- Must have prior broadcast experience
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for client needs
Cashmere’s core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become a part of one of the most influential, multicultural agencies, then apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.