This job is no longer accepting applications.
SWAG MASHA is a mobile games developer in the Lifestyle genre. We are a partner of MY.GAMES - one of Top 50 Gaming Companies in the world.
SWAG MASHA is a global team with the main HQ in Amsterdam, and 120+ full time employees working on site or remotely from the US and Europe. Our creative writing team includes professional writers based in the US and UK and is managed by Bay Area based Lead Narrative Designer Rachel Zilberg (previously writer for Choices).
People know us mostly as interactive stories developer. Our titles such as Love Sick (2019) and Dream Zone (2020) gained over 50 mln downloads, building a strong fanbase around the globe. Currently we're working on a new project, based on narrative told by different characters and are growing our team across all departments. We value every voice on the team, open communication and transparency, and run a studio based on mutual respect and kindness between all members and levels of the team. If this sounds like the type of team you’d like to be a part of, we encourage you to apply.
Learn more about us here: https://swagmasha.org/
This is a freelance contract position, fully Remote
Currently we are working on a new project “Love Sparks” - a gaming app combining visual novel experience with dating simulation and chat stories.
We are growing the creative writing team and are looking for dialog writers for the new app.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a fluent English speaker with excellent writing skills and a proven record in the writing industry (book writing, scriptwriting, narrative design or similar).
- Well-versed in the interactive romance genre and comfortable working with various tropes and sub-genres on different levels of heat. A good knowledge of contemporary Romance (video games, mobile apps, books, movies, TV series) is an asset.
- Writes engaging natural dialogue that keep the readers hooked and wanting more.
- Understands the principles of buillding a strong narrative, familiar with branching narrative and choice-based dialogue.
- Is flexible, open to communication and excited to team up with an in-house editor.
- Is well-organized and highly motivated, keeps up with deadlines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.