This job is no longer accepting applications.
Main Thing You’ll Do: Create, manage, and audit blog and course content for food creators on Food Blogger Pro
Other Important Things You’ll Do:
- Help plan, outline, and record course content for our community of food creators
- Help plan, outline, write, and proofread content about growing online food businesses for our blog
- Respond to comments on our blog and on social media
- Create and maintain a course auditing process
- Share and promote content across social media (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest), respond to comments, and shape our social media strategy
- Manage our podcast Facebook group by approving members and planning content
Hours: 20 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday. The time is flexible, but a relatively consistent schedule week-to-week anywhere from 9am ET to 5pm ET is preferred.
Location: Anywhere in the US! You’ll work remotely.
Starting Date: By early-to-mid April 2022
Compensation: $20–25/hr, depending on experience.
A great fit would:
- Feel comfortable breaking down technical topics into understandable points
- Understand how to run a blog on WordPress
- Understand how food creators create and share content online, on social media, and through newsletters
- Have a desire to teach and mentor others
- Have solid researching skills and a strong attention to detail
- Have a high-level understanding of how SEO works
- Communicate in a clear and concise way both in writing and on video
- Stay organized and have the ability to create and implement processes
- Have a positive, helpful attitude
- Be familiar with the content we share on Food Blogger Pro (and all of the TinyBit brands!)
- Immediate eligibility for the company 401(k) plan with a 100% match up to 4% of salary
- 5 paid vacation days and 3.5 paid sick days accrued yearly (sick leave can be used for vacation if needed)
- 1 floating holiday and 1 birthday holiday
- 15 paid holidays, including the entire week before New Years
- New Apple computer and a $1,000 budget to build your home office
- Annual team retreat
Application Deadline: Friday, March 4
Your application has been successfully submitted.