Education Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Synthesis School is looking for a content writer to write ebooks and blog posts. We're on a mission to teach kids collaborative problem-solving and set them up for success in an unknown future, all while having tons of fun and making friends from all over the world.
Our content marketing lead will provide you with briefs and outlines.
You'll be in charge of:
- Using HARO to source quotes from subject matter experts
- Researching topics
- Interviewing our teachers or internal subject matter experts
- Reaching out to additional subject matter experts if needed
- Writing content that is 1000 - 4000 words in length
- Handling feedback from our content marketing lead
Example topics include "How to raise a gifted kid" and "How to help your child think critically" and "X steps to prepare your child for an uncertain future" and "Guide to alternative education."
We're looking for high-quality content that is informative, interesting, thought-provoking, and appealing to our audience of caring and intelligent parents.
- Your rates for individual pieces of 1000 words, 2000 words, 3000 words, and 4000 words (including 2 rounds of revision requests)
- Links to 2 writing samples
You don't need to be an expert in alternative education, but we are looking for previous experience writing for companies related to alternative education, parenting, homeschooling, kids games, and/or edtech.
Your application has been successfully submitted.