Freelance Website Content Specialist (6 months)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Great content engages our target audience with the UiPath brand voice and tone. Great content builds trust and helps persuade a visitor to dig deeper or download an asset. And it’s well integrated into a search strategy.
The freelance web content specialist will do that by understanding our brand, our different target audience segments, and how our product works. You’ll write, copyedit, build new web content, and optimize existing web content. You’ll also have opportunities to write thought leadership B2B blog posts.
To be successful in this role, you will need to establish clear processes, have strong creative and writing abilities, drive appropriate prioritization, and be effective in communicating internally (to colleagues and stakeholders) and externally (to web visitors).
We’re looking for a freelance website content specialist to work with for the next six months.
What you’ll do:
- Work with subject matter experts to understand a topic and distill key points into web pages and blog posts.
- Write on-page promotional copy to drive interest in events, assets, or to support other initiatives.
- Build, assemble, and update pages on our website CMS (Contentful)
- Review copy created by teammates and edit it for clarity, conversion, terminology, and brand voice and tone. Work with copy editor for copy approval prior to publish.
- Audit areas of the site and suggest areas of opportunity for future projects.
- Use on-page data analytics to make content decisions.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 2-4 years work experience as a content writer
- Experience writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience using enterprise content management systems (bonus if that CMS is Contentful)
- Familiarity with processes around web development and content production
- Excellent technical, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- A motivated self-starter who is humble and openly asks for help when needed
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.