Content Writer (Accessibility)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accessibility.com creates objective and trustworthy information and resources to become a catalyst for equal access to the digital world.
We're currently looking for great writers to hire on a contract basis to help fulfill our mission.
- Write articles that teach organizations how to create accessible and compliant digital spaces, so they can be used fully by people with disabilities.
- Maintain the highest level of accuracy and integrity. All writing must be original and may not be reproduced from or on other publications.
- Familiarity with digital accessibility best practices and guidelines
- Familiarity with laws that protect disability rights, like the ADA and Rehabilitation Act
- Familiarity with Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 Guidelines
- Ability to research detailed information and produce factual content
Apply for this position if:
- You have knowledge of specific accessibility considerations, practices, or regulations that you want to share with businesses and organizations to help them understand their obligations and opportunities related to accessibility.
- You are a talented researcher and writer who can create clear and engaging content that is free of editorial and factual errors.
- You want to use your time and talents to help make the world more inclusive.
Payment is on a per-article basis, subject to the terms of the contractor agreement.
The range of topics is broad, covering legal, assistive technology, and digital accessibility. Your assignments may be varied or may focus on a particular area of expertise or interest.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $60.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.