Hi we are Satago!
We’re a Fintech business in the Lending as a service space. We are on a mission to empower SMEs to manage their cashflow and become financially confident. Our product is designed to cover all the issues related to cashflow, invoice chasing, risk insights from potential customers and even funding as a service.
On top of being a leader in the invoice financing space, we have partners such as Lloyds to help make superheroes out of our customers. We are leading the way creating innovative products and reinventing the how businesses manage their cashflow.
We have an incredible multidisciplinary team, which is growing and growing. Our culture at Satago is a representation of our brand values, we are inclusive and diverse. We empower each other to fulfil our passions and interests, through initiatives such as selfie day and education opportunities to grow.
We are passionate about:
- Empowering and inspiring people
- Understanding customer needs
- Integrity and Transparency
- Diversity and Inclusion
We are looking for a super-talented Copywriter..
to help us with our upcoming website, content, and marketing collateral. We are looking for someone who’s passionate about crafting ‘big ideas’ as well as executing exceptional, creative copy across a wide range of content, platforms, and channels. You should feel comfortable writing snappy headlines as well as long technical copy. Ideally you have Fintech experience.
You’ll be an energetic, customer-first thinker who loves to conceptualise compelling ideas across customer journeys. You’ll know how to capture the attention of a customer in their inbox, craft thumb-stopping ideas for our upcoming website, or for social outlets like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and beyond and be well versed of best practices writing for CRM, email campaigns and social. We are looking for a strong portfolio.
As well as helping to craft the content ideas for our website along with our design and marketing team, you’ll ensure a high standard of written English in all copy produced for the business. You’ll work with other teams and stakeholders to create clear, insightful, and relevant copy for campaigns, articles, emails, videos, content, SEO and other ad hoc digital marketing material.
You’ll have a keen eye on executing closely to a brand’s tone of voice and be able to quickly pick up a writing style with a meticulous attention to detail across a wide range of formats.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Creating first class conceptual and copy solutions in response to our website brief and executing marketing collateral content through to delivery
- Collaborating with the design and marketing team, to create the ‘big ideas’ that form the stories and overarching messaging of our new content led new website
- Confidently presenting design ideas to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring they are engaged in the idea and the outcomes of the project, clearly articulating how a creative solution meets the challenges of the brief
- Executing copy for a wide range of creative assets - such as email, digital campaigns, website content, video content
- Ensuring concepts are created and delivered within the scope of the project schedule and budget constraints, to the highest creative standard
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and culture in the Fintech lending space that may influence the brand and tone of voice and being aware of our competitors’ activity
- Contributing to the evolution of the brand guidelines and ensuring the brand is applied consistently across campaigns and channels
You will be a true creative writer and thinker..
with a strong understanding of the Fintech space. You will bring brilliant, conceptual ideas to everything you work on – from insightful content led campaigns, to engaging articles or witty emails, to stop-people-in-their-tracks headlines or even just some cleverly written SEO.
You have a diverse digital-first portfolio of work, with strong attention to detail (spelling, grammar, proofreading etc), and the innate ability to thrive under pressure.
We’re looking for someone with strong long and short copy skills, who enjoys likes pushing the boundaries of how a Fintech business should communicate, having fun with language, and writing with empathy, humour and real insight.
We believe in putting customers first (as is our brand), and we need a Copywriter who can ensure consistency across all the channels, using clear ideas, concise sentences, and active, powerful language.
We will look at:
- A portfolio jam-packed with big, inspiring, fresh creative ideas that include Fintech
- An ability to think about the ‘bigger picture’ but also to have a meticulous attention to detail on the day-to-day executional pieces too
- Proven digital-first conceptual copywriting and editorial experience, ideally gained in a multi-channel environment
- A proven working knowledge of best practise writing for email/CRM
- A proven working knowledge of best practise writing for website content including SEO
- Proven experience of working on successful projects from briefing to delivery
- Clear ability to translate a brief and develop a project into impactful, creative copy that’s consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Knowing how to articulate ideas, and write them up clearly and concisely in engaging presentations when necessary – and being confident in presenting them to stakeholders
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a high-pressure business
Your application has been successfully submitted.