Freelance Content Writer
We're looking for:
- A strong freelance content creator to write educational and data-focused articles on the broad topic of social media for our company blog (SaaS analytics for social media)
- A writer who can take on anywhere from 2-6 pieces per month
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You care about telling stories with social media data
- You have strong attention to detail and really want to get the words right
- You come with oodles of ideas to pitch OR if you just want to write pieces from our existing miles-long content wishlist
- You’re comfortable working or training up in Google Docs, Trello, and keyword research
What we can offer:
- $500 for 1,500-2,000 words and two rounds of edits
- Comprehensive briefs with clear keyword analysis and goals to ensure we’re on the same page about what you’re writing for us
- Flexible, well-organized work environment
- Strong editor with a passion for words and storytelling who will edit your pieces with care
To apply, please submit a portfolio and a quick note about why you might be right for our blog and style.
Your application has been successfully submitted.