Freelance Product Content Writer
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Reporting to the Senior Product Content Supervisor, you will support a progressive and innovative Content team. You will focus on creating product descriptions and enhancing our customer journey through our product pages. Working to our Tone of Voice guidelines, within a large multilingual department, you will create well-written, succinct, informative, and accurate copy that describes luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will complete technical product descriptions.
- You will ensure the set daily targets are achieved.
- You will maintain a Farfetch level of quality and tone-of-voice.
- You will ensure descriptions are consistent and accurate.
- You will be proactive in product, brand and competitor research.
- You will support and contribute with any tone of voice changes.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have fluency in English
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to street style
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You understand garment and accessory construction
- You have the ability to work independently
- You can work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.