MaxPeople is a professional Human Resources and Legal consulting firm offering clients customized approaches to create a people strategy that impacts business growth. We partner with small and mid-size companies across industries.
MaxPeople is a team of consultants, advisors, business professionals and next-gen leaders, inspired by a passion for the work we do. We’re here to work, learn, laugh, and grow. We take our work very seriously, but ourselves, not as much.
What Drives Us?
Striving for excellence is at the heart of everything we do. We’ve created a work culture that embraces an entrepreneurial mind-set and encourages our employees to grow beyond their potential. We are a collaborative group, finding fresh perspectives and new solutions by teaming up and tackling challenges head on.
We’re passionate people and that shines through in everything we do at work or at play — mighty marathoners, amateur chefs, yoga gurus, animal advocates - we are all in!!
If you are highly skilled at creating engaging content, comfortable working across different mediums and get excited by growth – this may be the gig for you. You are a storyteller who loves creating B2B marketing content in all forms - social content, articles, blog posts, customer success stories, web page copy, campaign emails, brochures, and presentations for the sales team.
- Develop engaging content that captures the reader’s attention, promotes MaxPeople’s brand and inspires them to take the desired action
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Increase awareness, demo requests and organic traffic to MaxPeople’s website
- Build a loyal reader base by crafting engaging newsletters and content
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing and Communications or equivalent
- 3+ years of content creation experience in a B2B environment
- A portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B space
- An ability to develop and maintain a clear, concise, and compelling brand voice across all platforms
- The ability to think outside the box and create an engaging approach to continually improve the types and impact of the content we produce
- Basic SEO knowledge to help increase organic traffic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams
- Ability to independently research and quickly understand unfamiliar topics, issues, and concepts
Your application has been successfully submitted.