We are looking for experienced writers to contribute informative, real estate-based articles to our site.
You will mainly write about real estate matters on both the local NYC and national scale. Potential topics include, but are not limited to, real estate news, tips and advice for homebuyers, affordable housing programs, etc. Writers should have experience writing for SEO purposes. We will provide article ideas at first, but writers should also feel comfortable proposing their own content ideas. Articles usually range from 800 to 2,000 words.
This is an ongoing project with the potential to become a long-term engagement for the right freelancer. Weekly hours are to be determined, but we are flexible. An editor reviews all articles and will provide feedback to guide a round of edits.
If this sounds interesting, please apply and provide relevant writing samples, along with a short paragraph describing related real estate writing experience to email@example.com.
Please also include your current hourly rate and any other supporting documents you find relevant.
- Author real-estate focused articles, blog posts, and op-eds.
- Deep-dive research into current and historical real-esate related topics / trends.
- Brainstorm and generate both evergreen and one-off content ideas.
- Maintain a writing style / voice that is warm, educational, and SEO-friendly.
- Full Fluency in English.
- Real estate experience (either writing, working as an agent, buying or selling your own home, etc.)
- Preferred located in New York City, but open to outside areas as well, depending on the quality of your work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.