We're here to help founders and entrepreneurs consistently publish engaging content.
Many startups see the value of personal branding and storytelling.
However, they struggle to find their voice, can't come up with the right strategy, barely find the time to produce, and lack consistency.
At notus, we build content engines for purpose-driven founders and entrepreneurs.
We capture their authentic voice through natural conversations (Content Calls) and podcasts, turning their raw expertise and unique story into content that builds brand equity and attracts the right people.
notus is young and growing fast.
Our roots are in New York City where we had the privilege to work with some of the biggest personal brands on the planet.
Now operating mainly out of Berlin, we are 100% bootstrapped.
This means that our #1 priority is to delight our customers and curate a network of purpose-driven founders who want to make an impact.
Anyone who joins our team has the opportunity to build relationships with our roster of innovative founders, VCs, and Entrepreneurs.
In addition, we support you in building your own personal brand.
We're looking for entrepreneurial, bright-minded people who love telling stories and want to be part of this exciting ride.
What’s the role of a writer at notus?
As a writer, you'll create content for a variety of personal brands. We set this up to require little — if any — additional research. It's important to us that you have the freedom to work on different subjects without needing deep expertise.
Our customers value speed & quality above everything else.
We're looking for writers who apply tight focus to the content in front of them.
Those who can distill key ideas, themes, and then turn those into engaging content/stories will be a great fit.
Here's how we set you up for success. We provide you with an ongoing stream of audio or video content. We'll define the deliverables and then set you free with your own schedule.
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Write social media posts, primarily for LinkedIn
- Improve your writing through internal resources and courses
- Write podcasts show notes and headlines
- Pull out key takeaways and top quotes from long-form video & audio content
- Help improve notus' internal workflows and processes to optimize for both our clients and your benefit
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a passion for writing and creating content
- You're a strong-self editor
- You know how to work backward from deadlines and hold yourself accountable
- You believe in setting high standards for the work product delivered to the client
- You have a growth mindset and are open to feedback
- You have prior experience in a writing role, whether it be journalism, content marketing, or something else
- You're familiar with working in Asana and other project management tools.
- This is a part-time freelance position with a minimum engagement of 5 hours per week
- This could grow in commitment and responsibility over time — with good performance.
- We're a distributed team and are hiring in both US and EU timezones.
- We’re hiring for immediate start dates; this will be a standing opening
Why should you work with notus?
- We invest in resources and learning material (access to courses, co-horts, and internal masterminds)
- You get to work directly with founders and entrepreneurs (build relationships and learn from them)
- You get to build your own personal brand (put out content and grow your audience)
- We're 100% remote (in-person events are part of the agenda)
- We're international (both our team and our clients are spread across DACH, US & Canada)
Okey, you applied for the position, what's next?
- We'll have a quick call to get to know each other.
- We'll ask you to write some sample work so we can understand your approach.
- We'll onboard you as a writer if it's a good fit and get you working right away.
Your application has been successfully submitted.