Role: Freelance Copywriter
Location: Remote in USA
Every one of our audio branding productions is built around compelling copy. We create scripts that capture the unique tone of every one of our clients – writing especially for the spoken word to ensure the message is heard loud and clear.
These scripts all pass through the hands of our talented Copywriters – who make sure each word perfectly sums up the client’s brand values. Skilled in translating creative briefs into engaging copy, they demonstrate the versatility to write for a range of industries – from small, family-run businesses to our biggest global names.
It’s all about understanding the nuances of each territory, market and location. From next-day demos that showcase the potential of the product, to complete scripts that enhance a company’s audio identity, they consistently deliver high-quality scripts that delight our clients and help seal the deal.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Writing original, engaging and brand-congruent On-Hold Marketing demo scripts to secure the business of a diverse range of clients
- Proofreading / editing
- Meeting tight individual and team deadlines
- Writing blogs to promote the value of audio branding
- Taking an active role in creative collaboration with fellow members of the copywriting team
What You’ll Need
- The ability to write powerful, meaningful and persuasive copy for a wide variety of industries and audiences
- Proven experience in a similar role
- The ability to research, synthesise and simplify complex information
- An awareness of the significance of brand identity
- An ability to multitask, prioritise work, and manage deadlines with minimum supervision
Your application has been successfully submitted.