Contract Science Writer
Unlearn was founded in 2017 by a team of world-class machine learning scientists with a vision to eliminate trial and error in medicine using artificial intelligence. Today, we are committed to driving clinical trial timelines towards zero with novel applications of artificial intelligence and statistical modeling.
Enrollment challenges and timeline delays plague clinical trials. Unlearn has invented a type of randomized controlled trial called a TwinRCT, which generates reliable evidence while enabling the use of smaller control groups than traditional trials. TwinRCTs complete enrollment in less time, are more patient-centric, and provide a regulatory-approved method for using machine learning-based prognostic models trained on historical trial data to improve future clinical trials.
Unlearn has recently raised a Series B of $50 million in venture capital from top tier investors such as Insight Partners, Radical Ventures, 8VC, DCVC, and DCVC Bio. We are headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
- As the Content Writer, your primary responsibilities are: Work with Marketing (and other teams, as needed) to understand existing evidence. Execute on distilling scientific and technical evidence for commercial use.
- Compose and/or edit whitepapers, case studies, blogs, news articles, Op-eds, advertisements, social media posts, website content, and press releases featuring or including UnlearnWork with Graphic Designers to create compelling visuals for collateral.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to design and deliver comprehensive campaigns (email, social media, syndication, etc.) around collateral.
- Support Biostatistics, Data Science, Clinical Affairs, Business Development, Executive Leadership, and Marketing with writing and editing as needed (i.e., decks, website, award applications, etc).
- Actively research and stay up to date with industry trends and advances related to collateral (including competitor collateral). For example, whitepaper and case study content, structure, and design, etc.
- Available 20 - 30 hours per week (full-time also available) and able to meet multiple deadlines every week from the mid-February through the end of May
- Remote position 5 - 7 years of experience in content writing, ideally in a Marketing role BS/BA in Journalism, Communications, or equivalent experience with an advanced degree in a similar field
- Experience in writing and editing content for collateral, press, social media, and websites in healthcare or science field
- Knowledge of clinical trials, the pharmaceutical industry, and/or the healthcare technology industry (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and biostatistics experience is a plus)
Your application has been successfully submitted.