Web Copywriter, Maritime & Shipping
We are looking for a freelance copywriter to join our London Community team.
This role requires a background and interest in Maritime and Shipping.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills.
Our client is working on a wide range of projects to decarbonise the shipping industry and is looking to launch their new branding and technology, which they are looking to showcase to the Global Shipping Industry.
As the Maritime and Shipping copywriter, you will translate messaging framework and content pillars into new website content.
Ultimately, you will create a solid online voice and brand consistent with our client’s marketing goals, which will come to life on the web.
- Increase awareness of decarbonisation and safety solutions
- Demonstrate how services and products can support partners
- Review and improve website content and performance
- Launch new approaches and websites via a social media campaign
Projected timelines are for a freelance requirement of 8 days' work in March 2023.
- Write, and edit engaging content for the web, primarily focussed on SEO-optimised language.
- Write, and edit engaging posts for various social networks, including LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Optimise social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s
- Work alongside our client services and community team to ensure messaging is aligned with brand objectives and TOV.
- Proven work experience as a digital copywriter within the Maritime and Shipping industry
- Knowledge of website content creation and SEO practices
- Excellent communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.