Digital Copywriter - freelance
Who we are:
inMusic is a family of leading music technology and consumer electronic brands. We live and breathe music. We incorporate and build upon the latest engineering, design, and technology in the DJ, Music Production, Pro Audio, Musical Instrument, and Consumer Electronics industries. Some of our leading brands are: Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox. If you want to join one of the most dynamic and creative industries and be part of a company committed to innovation with a shared sense of purpose of bringing music to people, then we want to speak with you.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for inMusic ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work!
Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
What you'll do:
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice-of-customer
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, digital, and product marketing on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, marketing campaigns, paid social campaigns, organic social content, product pages and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images, video and other content
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Understanding of music technology preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Creative and collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.