Freelance Finance Writer
Advida/Greensprout is looking for a talented finance writer to join our team!
Advida is a data-driven advertising company that helps our clients acquire new customers through direct response campaigns. Collectively, our advertising campaigns reach over 500 million users per month. You would be writing for one of our sites, Greensprout.com, which focuses on all things finance.
In This Role, You’ll
- Write weekly new long-form articles (averaging 1,000 words) related to all things finance (personal finance, insurance, credit cards, banking, debt help, travel, investing, etc).
- Research and obtain financial or technical data when needed, and then write compelling data-driven stories that are factually correct and original.
- Optimize articles for SEO using keywords, images, etc.
- Incorporate edits and feedback from the Greensprout team, as needed.
- Create compelling content that stays true to Greensprout’s voice and overall style.
- Ensure all work is free of grammatical errors prior to publication.
- Record time or projects accurately and submit itemized invoices in a timely manner.
- 2 years or more experience writing financial content.
- Experience writing in personal finance, insurance, credit cards, banking, debt help, travel, investing, etc.
- Knowledgeable about SEO and experienced at incorporating best practices into your writing.
- Skilled in translating sometimes complicated topics and data into articles that are clear and easy to digest.
- Proficient at using Grammarly, Google Docs, or other editing tools.
- Familiar with project management tools such as Monday.com is a plus.
- This position offers per word pricing with an average per word rate of $0.25 (depending on experience).
- This is a freelance position, meaning you are not employed by the company and not eligible for company benefits.